Monday, July 18, 2011

SPF 8!!!

Well I finally am starting a blog. I might as well get with the program of the married life! Well today James is studying for another 5 hours for his GMAT while I am left to tell you about my exciting life. So Jenny came over today at noon and we went to the pool. Well our objective was to get tan and of course putting spf 8 on in the middle of the day really helps with that so we stayed out there and sweated a couple lbs off and ate gold fish. We jumped in a couple times when the heat was unbearable and then fell asleep as we basked in the Kentucky sun(that's more than what I could do in Arizona). So a couple hours later go by and I'm in my apartment and I was all excited because I feel like I got some pigmentation to my skin and then I look in the mirror and I'm red...that was not the type of pigmentation I was hoping for but I guess that is what you get when you put of spf 8!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! A Sunburned Sydney is fun Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the blog! yay and sydney in Arizona it takes about 0 minutes for the heat to be unbareable and 1 to get burned i talk drom experience when i say that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee upload a picture of you as a lobster!

    ReplyDelete